Sunday 15 March 2015

Miss Havisham - continuity part 1

These are my images from the first part of my continuity assessment, I took these on my mobile so I could print them out so I had loads of visual references to help me with the hard part of this brief - the continuity part 2! Following these are my professional images from the day. I was pleased with the outcome of this assessment and feel confident with the make-up in that I believe I will be able to recreate this again, however the hair I am quite concerned about as I found controlling how the curls looked very difficult. I made sure to count the flowers I added to the back of the head and took note of where each on was placed so I can get this detail correct again.

















Final photographs:








No comments:

Post a Comment