Sunday 22 March 2015

Estella assessment & evaluation

I was really pleased with how my Estella assessment went, I really enjoyed it as its a more beautiful look to the Miss Havisham and has a much more modern feel as the hair can be quite bridal. I was really pleased with the outcome of my make-up application and hair style. If I was to re-do this assessment I would have made the hair style higher and bigger with the details so it stood out a little more by backcombing and placing all the detail slightly higher up, although I am still happy with it how it is. I wanted to keep the make-up very natural as make-up was still not worn boldly during this period so to use some more techniques I decided to bruise one of her eyes as if she had been punched by Drummle, I liked using the grease paints for this as they blended together really well and went on top of the foundation perfectly. I kept the design for the make-up relatively quick and easy as I was worried I wouldn't be able to do the hair on time but as I had loads of time left over after completing both hair and make-up, next time I would try and incorporate another detail to show her domestic abuse like a small cut on the lip or finger marks around the neck.

Images I took on my phone from my timed assessment:









Final images:








No comments:

Post a Comment