Tuesday 5 May 2015

Quentins final shoot on location - final images

Submission images (One portrait mid length and one profile):



Other images I liked from the shoot:




More dramatic shots that I took and edited:




I was really pleased with my Quentin look as its the first time I have worked on a boy so far at uni and I was unsure of how to approach the make-up designs for this particular character at first. I think the relaxed, normal nature of the  styling and hair contrast well against the crazy make-up. If I could do this again I would maybe choose a location such a heavily wooded area to go with the creepiness of the effect caused by the make-up, however I think the bottom two images work really well as they were shot in a garage with little light and full of cobwebs and a creepy hand print made out of paint which complimented the gothic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment