Tuesday 5 May 2015

Claudia's shoot in the studio - final images

Submission photos (One portrait mid length and one profile):



Other images from the shoot:



I was really pleased with how the hair and make-up turned out on the shoot, I think the look suited Jade so well and she had the perfect aesthetic to bring my Claudia to life. As she has such sharp, blue eyes I think the heavy, edgy eye make-up really makes them stand out and she already has quite thick eyebrows so they didn't need much filling in. I also think the nude lip works really well as it allows for the eyes to do all the talking while showing off and flattering her naturally full lips. I am glad I kept the hair and styling simple and casual like I did with Quentin also as it makes her more relateable to as the normal girl I wanted to potray her as, even though she lives in a crazy and unusual world.

No comments:

Post a Comment