Tuesday 5 May 2015

Quentin initial designs

Consultation notes:
Model - Daniel Newstead
Skin type - Fair, facial hair, dry
Hair - Not dyed, short
No allergies
No contra-indications

Because of the symptons Quentin suffers when he shifts too often and for too long I wanted to make him quite ill. Instead of using fake blood dripping down his face (one of the symptoms is vomitting blood) I decided I wanted to create the illusion of dried blood on his lips. I thought that using a mixture of red supra colours would do a good job for this.
As well as this I wanted to make him look quite tired  so decided to darken the eye area.



As the first design was too plain, I decided to play around with the idea of painting pale veins around the eyes to make the skin look thin and make him look more ill and suffering.
 

As Claudia's make-up was relatively normal I really wanted to go quite theatrical with Quentin so took the vein idea and decided to see how scary and painful I could make him look with my final design. I wanted to take gothic to a more extreme level with my Quentin.

I want to keep my models hair in his usual style as like with Claudia I want to keep the hair and fashion styling normal and simple looking. If I use any products it will be some hair wax to help hold his natural hair style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment